Weekly club lessons for Wednesday, April 8
Here are 8 steps to guide parents through helping there child(ren) do Awana at Home.
If your child needs their book or Bible from the church, please contact
Sparks – Melissa Holt at 218.417.0370 or Truth & Training – Stacy Hall at 218.324.2709
- [together] Say a prayer (talk to God)
- Praise God for his love and thank him for time together
- Ask God to help you understand His Word
- [together] Ask each other “What has been the best part of your week?”
- [together] listen to some of your favorite praise songs
- [together] Complete the assigned section together
Complete Red Jewel 4:4 found on pages 98
[parents] read the section to your child if needed
[together] listen to Audio Track 60
[students] recite this week’s verses
“In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
He [Jesus Christ] was with God in the beginning.
Through Him all things were made;
Without Him nothing was made
that was made.”
Complete Unit 4:6 found on pages 177-181
[together] answer questions on page 177
[students] complete the explore section on pages 178-179
[students] memorize this week’s verse
“And let us not grow weary of doing good,
for in due season we will reap,
if we do not give up.
So then, as we have opportunity,
let us do good to everyone,
and especially to those who are of the household of faith.”
[together] complete the Bonus Box on page 181
5. [students] Recite verses to your parents. (note to parents- they need to say the references and you can give them two small hints if needed.)
6. [parents] Verify that your child has answered all the questions and filled in all the blank spaces then sign and date where it says “leader signature” at the end of the section.
7. [together] Pray (talk to God) and ask for help to apply what you have learned to your life.
8. [parents] Take a picture of the signed completed section page and send it to a club director.
Sparks – Melissa Holt at 218.417.0370 Truth & Training – Stacy Hall at 218.324.2709